From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 10:10 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Updated Agenda file for Feb 7 Telcon posted

I have posted the updated Agenda File in preparation for our EC interim Telecon on Tuesday Feb 7, 2012; 1-3pm ET.
Please note any errors or omissions, and let me know.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0004-01-00EC-ec-interim-telecon-feb-7-2012.ppt

Updated agenda:
  1.. 1.Welcome/Intro/Approve Agenda - Nikolich                4 min
  b.. 2.Report: Single Sales Channel Update - Nikolich                3 min
  c.. 3.Report: Pending Appeal - 802.15.6 - Nikolich                3 min
  d.. 4.Report: Network RFP - Rosdahl                   3 min
  e.. 5.Report: March 2012 Waikoloa Meeting Plans - Rosdahl               3 min
  f.. 6.Report: July 2013 Geneva Meeting Plans - Rosdahl       4 min
  g.. 7.Report: 802.21 - Sponsor Ballot Completions - Das       5 min
  h.. 8.Motion: 802.16 - Sponsor Ballot Request - Marks                      5 min
  9.. Motion: 802.11 - Sponsor Ballot Completions - Kraemer     10 min
  10.. Update:  November Workshop Action items - Kraemer     60 min
  11.. AOB                   15 min

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy