Re: [802SEC] ITU-R SG1 Meeting Announcement

Hi Mike,

What was the date of the question release 236? And why would this be only one solution, IMT Advanced/LTE  when in fact multiple 802 WG's are involved with Smart Grid?
No offense to anyone, but many wired and wireless groups and countries regarding spectrum policy around the world have much at stake/interest and I would assume 802 as a whole is one of them?
Did IEEE or 802 have any input to the FCC and NTIA regarding spectrum policy to this previously?
Thanks for your time, sorry if I missed any input relative to the US spectrum policy regarding Smart Grid, could you repost it if there was input thru the RR TAG or one of the 802 WG groups?
Sincerely, Nancy