[802SEC] Updated opening agenda posted, meeting web page updated

Dear 802

I have posted the updated opening agenda to mentor in both formats ( and

I have also updated the web page for the meeting at:

4 WGs have submitted opening reports, please send me these as soon as possible.

Also, don't forget to bring or email me a letter of endorsement (2 signatures) and a signed letter of affiliation if you intend to be confirmed as an EC member.

James Gilb