Re: [802SEC] Comments on submitted PARs from 802.11

Jon -

Thank you for the comments on our draft PARs. We have considered the
comments and have responded to them - please see our annotations in red
text on the two relevant powerpoint slides here:

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2012/new-11-12-0368-01-0000-wg11-review-of-proposed-pars-responses-0312.ppt

I will be uploading the final text of our draft PARs/5Cs later today.

Regards,
Tony