[802SEC] Cancelled: Thursday morning 802 O&A and 802 EC Smart Grid/Smart Utility Network ad hoc discussions

All

We finished resolving comments for the 802 O&A and so we will not be meeting Thursday morning (8-9 am).

We also finished the 802 EC 802 EC Smart Grid/Smart Utility Network ad hoc discussions and we will not need to meet on Thursday morning (9-10 am).

James Gilb