Re: [802SEC] Closing agendas posted and attached

Mike

That may be the case, but I am against the EC being in the habit of approving documents for which they have not had a realistic time to review. I think that sets a bad precedence.

Plus, most of these can go under 5 day review and the net effect is that they are published soon after the meeting anyway. Anything that isn't 5 day review can be reviewed in the EC meeting or sent for 10 day ballot.

All but the most pressing items can wait 10 days, the rest we can cover in the closing EC meeting.

Anyway, that is my opinion.

James Gilb