Re: [802SEC] NG911 Standards Discussion

Brian-
I would be happy to talk to you tomorrow, April 17 at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT).
It shouldn't take long.
What I expect to tell you is that the focused E911 in IEEE 802 under P802.23 ceased in July of 2011. There may be further E911 activity in IEEE 802 but it will not take place on a centralized basis.

Best regards,
    Geoff Thompson
    Ex-Chair P802.23
    GraCaSI S.A.