Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802.18 Conference Call - April 23rd

Mike

One other editorial, the correct reference for IEEE 802.22 is:

IEEE Std 802.22™, IEEE Standard for Information Technology—Telecommunications and information exchange between systems Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN)—Specific requirements Part 22: Cognitive Wireless RAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications: Policies and Procedures for Operation in the TV Bands (http://standards.ieee.org/)

The 802.22 web site is not the official source of the standard.

James Gilb