From: Charles Einolf [mailto:c.einolf@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:38 AM
To: MJLynch@mjlallc.com; STDS-802-18@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: c.einolf@
Subject: Re: [802-18] Continuation of Monday's conference call

Please note that in document 18-12-0041-01reference [4] is out of date.  It should read:

[4] IEEE Std 802.22.1-2010, "IEEE Standard for Information Technology--Telecommunications and information exchange between systems--Local and metropolitan area networks--Specific requirements Part 22.1: Standard to Enhance Harmful Interference Protection for Low-Power Licensed Devices Operating in TV Broadcast Bands", November 2010.

In addition to 802.22.1, the standards 802.22 and 802.22.2 should also be referenced:

[ ] IEEE Std 802.22-2011, "IEEE Standard for Information Technology--Telecommunications and information exchange between systems Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN)--Specific requirements Part 22: Cognitive Wireless RAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications: Policies and Procedures for Operation in the TV Bands", July 2011.

[ ] IEEE P802.22.2/D1.0, "IEEE Draft Recommended Practice for Information Technology - Telecommunications and information exchange between systems - Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) - Specific requirements - Part 22.2: Recommended Practice for the Installation and Deployment of IEEE 802.22 Systems", February 2012.

All can be accessed via IEEE Xplore.

Regards,
Charles Einolf