Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 University Outreach program - draft press release review

Yes, the 802 LMSC University Outreach Program is looking to engage
students and faculty in standards development. The "standards development"
that they might engage in needn't necessarily be limited to 802 LMSC-only,
even though this is the group doing the outreach. I am certainly o.k. with
breaking up the sentence if you feel it is mis-leading.

Renée