From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:32 AM
To: Jon Rosdahl
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Add owner to Stds-802-SEC@listserve.eee.org

All

The rules don't say which officer is in charge of the email list (the
website is specifically called out as the responsibility of the
Recording Secretary).

Accordingly, I suggest that the Executive Secretary be given
responsibility for the mailing list and relieving the Recording
Secretary of this traditional role.  John has a lot on his plate and it
would be great for Jon to take this over for him.

James Gilb