From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:48 PM
To: 802-exec
Cc: Glenn Parsons
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot+++ 802.1aq book signing - Motion passes

OK...the voting tally right now seems to be:

*Approves (11) from:
*
Tony Jeffree
Pat Thaler
Apurva Mody
Bruce Kraemer
Jon Rosdahl
David Law
Roger Marks
Mike Lynch
Bob Heile
John D'Ambrosia
Steve Shellhammer

*Disapproves:*

None

*Abstains:*

None

As the number of Approves is already significantly greater than 50% of the voting population of the EC, the ballot is now terminated and the motion passes.

Regards,
Tony