Re: [802SEC] WebPage Contact Info

Hi John,   I believe the lack of information there is intentional.  Purely
public websites like that are continuous targets for zillions of spammers
who resell their lists to gazillions of other spammers.  Exposing the EC to
that kind of spam harvesters would be a really bad idea.  Each Working Group
has their own way of providing contact information for members and observers
that is shielded to a suitable degree and I suspect they would like to keep
it that way.  Perhaps the addition of some information/help email addresses
would be a useful addition since they could be severely filtered to reduce
the amount of spammer traffic (e.g. Subject must contain a valid IEEE-802 WG
number).

We do have a detailed list of all EC members and liaisons with full contact
information, but that is access protected to prevent spammer harvest.

Thanx, Buzz
Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee
IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager