Re: [802SEC] WebPage Contact Info

Well, other than the fact that I state "firstname dot lastname at gmail dot
com", which requires additional information that a webcrawler would not
possess.

I pity the person who has the firstname.lastname@gmail.com address (it
appears to be taken).  They might get a lot of interesting spam.

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer