[802SEC] REMINDER: EC TELECON June 5th 2012 -- 10AM ET

Hello EC Members,
Just a reminder about our Call next week.June 5th at 10am ET
Paul has updated the Agenda (Prioritized and reordered)-- and ask that I post it to Mentor:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0019-00-00EC-agenda-for-jun-5th-interim-telecon.xls

I have a slide deck(doc:802 EC-12/18) that we will use during the call to help us stay on task,
If you have an agenda Item, would you please provide the information you would like on the slide(s) for your agenda item.
I will post that to mentor as well for those that are unable to be connected to WebEx on the call on Thursday.
I am on Holiday on Friday, and traveling afterward to China, so I need your info before COB Thursday.

The Appointment will update shortly for those of you that have accepted the appointment.

Regards,
Jon
802 Exec Sec

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!