[802SEC] IEEE 802 University Outreach Ad Hoc - July plenary planning meeting

All,

I didn't do very well in trying to establish a date for this call this week - based on this I'm going to try again with a different set of dates - can I therefore impose on you that are interested in joining the call to please again indicate your availability for a one hour call at the URL: <http://www.doodle.com/gif3w7vnabthtt7t>. Please feel free to forward this link to anybody else that you think would be interested in attending.

Agenda

[1] Conformation of detailed schedule
[2] Orientation session and slide set
[3] Meetings recommended for observation
[4] Closing session and survey
[5] Update on PR activities
[6] Any other items

Thanks and best regards,