Re: [802SEC] Webex and Dial-In infor for 10-noon ET EC telecon 05JUN2012

I can call in but meeting code is rejected

At 07:06 AM 6/5/2012 -0700, Clint Chaplin wrote:
I am having a pain of a time getting called in from the China World Hotel.
 Anybody have any tips?

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer

----------
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832