Re: [802SEC] Updated files for Telecon on June 5th 10am ET

All

As I suggested that this should be part of the Chair's Guidelines, which falls to me and Paul to draft, I will bring a proposal for "example reasonable expenses" to the July rules meeting.

We won't agree to whatever I propose, but it might be a good starting point.

James Gilb