[802SEC] Slide Showing Content of IEEE-802 Plenary Session Sponsor Information Packet

Colleagues,   The current proposal is that structure of the document be
centered around a statement of Basic Plenary Session Requirements and
formatted as an Invitation to those who would like to propose some types of
sponsor contributions to a Plenary Session to be held in their region of the
world.

Such proposals could be reviewed for viability and the most favorable ones
could be presented to the EC and then possibly the membership for
indications of preference, prior to final negotiation and commitment to a
specific venue.

All comments and feedback are welcomed and we hope to present a consensus
draft for review prior to our San Diego plenary session.

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager