Re: [802SEC] Approval of future plenary locations

All

Paul has appointed and the previous EC confirmed Clint as our Treasurer. This is an important position (as opposed to 2nd Vice Chair) as it involves spending the money we manage on behalf of our members.

If Clint wants a specific motion, we should respect that. He is the person who will have to answer any questions regarding the treasury.

Plus, it won't take long to run.

IMHO.

James Gilb

PS: OTOH, we could spend a few days debating if we should hold an email ballot rather than simply spending a few days holding the email ballot.