[802SEC] San Diego location for the July 2012 plenary session is approved, Treasurer is authorized to pay those expenses

All,

This item has gotten way to pedantic. The EC approved/authorized San Diego, whether explicitly or implicity, at some point in the past otherwise we wouldn't be having a plenary session there in a few weeks. We affirmed our agreement on that point today. The Treasurer is authorized to pay expenses for the July plenary session. End of story.

Regards,

--Paul