[802SEC] O&A ballot

EC Colleauges -

I have just sent out the recirculation ballot announcement for
P802-REV/D1.4. In order to give a bit more time for WG consideration of the
draft I have set the closing date as the 6th July, so about 25 days.

As before, if your WG has comments, I would request that these be collated
and sent as a single ballot. Ideally, we would like to be in a position to
exit the July meeting with unconditional approval for Sponsor ballot; that
being the case, I would encourage you to consider whether any of your
comments could be addressed at Sponsor ballot, thus allowing us to progress
the work in a timely manner now while still addressing all points at issue
during the Sponsor ballot process.

Thanking you in advance for your hard work in reviewing this fine piece of
draughtsmanship -

Regards,
Tony