From: J Lemon [mailto:jlemon@meus.us]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 2:30 PM
To: John D'Ambrosia
Cc: James P. K. Gilb; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Proposed rule changes for July meeting

I see no reason why I, as a non-voting member of the EC, should need to
show either endorsement or affiliation. I don't partake in any
activities of the EC. So why would I need to prove that some entity
endorses my lack of activities? And since I can't vote, how does my
affiliation have any effect on anything?

John Lemon
Chair of Hibernated 802.17