Re: [802SEC] Results of P802 O&A recirculation ballot

All

For those who don't want to read the .ods file (or can't get OpenOffice or similar to work on their computers), the results were:

Approve: 27
Disapprove: 7
Abstain: 8
Returned: 42

Approve ratio: 79%

5 commenters
41 comments
13 Technical/General
28 Editorial

Of the 7 disapprove, 6 remain from the initial ballot (we had one new disapprove vote). I will contact the disapprove voters from the first ballot to see if their comments have been sufficiently addressed.

James Gilb