[802SEC] IETF - IEEE 802 leadership prep meeting at plenary

Monday 5-6 or Tuesday after 8 have been suggested so far

Any other inputs?

----- Original Message -----

From: Pat Thaler

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:02 PM

Subject: Re: [802SEC] drafts to Sponsor Ballot and RevCom and any new Study Group/pre-PAR activity

Paul,

I’d like to have a preparation meeting for the IEEE 802 - IETF leadership meeting. Could you add it to the list of EC meetings for the week. Perhaps also to save time, we can discuss on the reflector what time would be best.

Monday after 2, Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon would be best for my schedule.

Regards,

Pat