Re: [802SEC] Proposed IEEE 802 Rules Changes on Sponsor Membership and Confirmation

Roger

The rules allow us to make changes to the proposed changes that have been sent 30 days in advance. To the extent that your clarifications deal with the issues of confirmation and and the endorsement letters, they would be in-scope for the current changes.

James Gilb