From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 6:47 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] revised opening slide deck, additional opening EC agenda items, reminders

Roger,

Yes I'll be on vacation the week of 2 Oct, hence I'll be asking to delay the telecon one week to 9 Oct.

--Paul

On Jul 14, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org> wrote:

Paul,

Slide 18 says that the next interim EC meeting is on 9 Oct.

I had understood that we had already scheduled these meetings through 2014:

The schedule says 2 October. Are you intending a revision?

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>

Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>

Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>