From: Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@ieee.org>
Date: 19 July 2012 06:09
Subject: Liaison to Smart Grid ECSG
To: tony@jeffree.co.uk

Tony,

As we discussed, please enquire for if anyone in your WG that would be interested in serving as liaison to the Smart Grid ECSG/TAG.  Also, if your WG is interested in having any 802.1 standards included in an 802 combined contribution for the NIST Catalog of Standards, we have developed a template that can be used: https://mentor.ieee.org/802ecsg-sg/dcn/12/sg-12-0012-00-00sg-template-for-wg-sif-contribution.xls

Thanks,
Tim.

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@ieee.org