[802SEC] Proposed Higher Speed IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Consensus Industry connection activity

Dear EC members,

I know there has been a lot of discussion about the proposed IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Ethernet Consensus Industry connection activity. I therefore wanted to let you know I will be making the following motion in the closing EC today.

----

Motion:

The LMSC Executive Committee endorses the IEEE 802.3 Higher Speed Ethernet Consensus ICAID (ec-12-0033-01-00ec.pdf)
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0033-01-00EC-update-higher-speed-ethernet-consensus-industry-connections.pdf

M: Law, S:  D'Ambrosia

Working Group vote:
Y: 77 N: 0 A: 3