Re: [802SEC] Current Draft of the Plenary Session Sponsor Invitation Letter for your review & comments - DUE back to me no later than Friday, July 27, 2012

Thanx James,   I believe Roger is drafting something to cover those aspects, but if he misses one or more of yours I will use my editorial license to ensure they are covered before it goes out for the ballot.    J

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager