[802SEC] Corporate Membership Application--status update

Dear EC Members,

As per the resolution passed at the Friday 20 JUL2012 closing 802 EC meeting, I have completed the application to become a corporate member--see the attached receipt.  I will provide status updates as they become available.

The application requested a primary and alternate contact.  I used my name as the primary and Clint Chaplin's as the alternate as the Treasurer he will be responsible for issuing a $3500 check to the SA when we receive the bill.

Regards,

--Paul

Closing EC motion:

7.17

MI

Corporate membership of the IEEE-SA for 802

Jeffree

Presented                  2012-07-exec-motions.pptx

Motion #49                EC to take the steps necessary to apply for corporate membership of the IEEE-SA for P802, in order to facilitate P802 involvement in entity projects. EC approves the allocation of funds to pay the advanced corporate membership fee.

Moved by Jeffree     Second by Marks

Results (y/n/a)          10/2/2

Motion                        Motion Passes