Re: [802SEC] Clause 13 Report: Conditional Approval for RevCom, P802.16p and P802.16.1b

James,

Yes, both recircs received one comment. Even though Clause 13 doesn't specify that I report the detail, I'm happy to provide it to you: both comments were "Editorial Coordination" comments that said "This draft meets all editorial requirements."

Roger