Re: [802SEC] tenative agenda for the Tuesday 09 OCT EC teleconference

All

Our update the P&P ran afoul of the new baseline P&P. I am going to review the changes necessary to make ours up to date with it. If the changes are not too onerous, I will suggest an letter ballot to approve the update.

So, please add me to the end of the agenda. If we don't get to it, then we will discuss on the reflector. Hopefully, any suggested changes will be available well before the call and we can decide if we want to hold a ballot.

James Gilb