Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Liaison List by Working Group

Dear Mike:

For clarification, the answer is liaisons to other (external) organizations (per the international communications plan).

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
Standards Strategist
International Programs
IEEE Standards Activities
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity