Re: [802SEC] Straw poll on day for IETF/IEEE leadership meeting.

Pat

My answers below:

James Gilb

On 10/12/2012 02:22 PM, Pat Thaler wrote:
Background:
IETF is meeting March 10-15, 2013 and IEEE 802 is meeting March 17-22 at the same hotel in Orlando FL. We would like to hold a leadership meeting between the two groups on the weekend between our meetings on Saturday March 16 or Sunday March 17. I expect that this will be a full day meeting from 8 AM to 5 or 6 PM.

Straw poll:
Please indicate which days you could attend. If you would prefer one of the days, please mark that as well.
Saturday March 16
                 Prefer __
                 Can attend X_
Sunday March 17