Re: [802SEC] Straw poll on day for IETF/IEEE leadership meeting.

Given that I'd have to travel the day before any 8am starting meeting in order to be there on time, and given that IEEE WG leadership meetings start around 4pm on Sunday, I'd really prefer a Sunday 8am-4pm meeting time.  But given what I know about my schedule now, I can make either option.