From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:49 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed press release for formation of 802.24

All

I pre-circulating another press release, this one to announce the formation
of 802.24.  I am planning on a 6 day preliminary review and will ask for an
early close EC email ballot beginning early next week.

If you are a WG chair, check the text to make sure that the name of your WG
is correctly described.  Also check to make sure that your WG has not been
inadvertently left our (or has been inadvertently included).

Thanks

James Gilb
802.24 TAG Chair

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.