Re: [802SEC] Change in WG treasury signatory requirements in WG P&P

Having searched through the Standards Board Bylaws, Standards Association Bylaws, Standards Board Operations Manual, and the IEEE Financial Operations manual, I can find no requirement that the Sponsor Chair be signatory on WG bank accounts.

In fact, I can find no requirement that any sponsor officer be a signatory on a WG bank account.  That requirement seems to be imposed by the LMSC.  So we (the LMSC) are free to change that.