Re: [802SEC] Rules issue on Procedure for PARs

James,

I don't fully agree with your proposal. OM 11.2 currently says that the PAR requires "responses describing how the proposed PAR meets the five criteria and a work plan for the development of managed object definitions." In other words, it's asking for two separate things. Therefore, if we put the work plan into the Five Criteria, then I'd want to delete "and a work plan for the development of managed object definitions" from 11.2.

Regarding your proposed addition to 11.5.2, I would prefer a simpler version, such as:

"The Five Criteria statement shall describe the plan for developing a definition of managed objects as part of the project, or part of a different project, or explain why such a definition is not needed."

Another point regarding 11.5.2 is that there seems to be a typo in the second sentence. I believe that the colon should be replaced by the word "with".

Roger