[802SEC] Questions for the 802.16 WG

All

During our closing meeting during the plenary session we will be voting to confirm WG Chairs and WG Vice Chairs.

Prior to the confirmation vote for the 802.16 WG Chair and Vice Chair, I am going to ask that the 802.16 WG provide questions to the following questions:

1) Provide attendance numbers for the WG over last 2 years.
2) For each of the active PARs
a) What is the participation and contribution level (individuals and companies)?
  b) Briefly describe the progress that the project made in the last year.
  c) briefly state the future plan to complete the project.
3) What are the plans for future meetings? Will the WG meet only during plenaries?

I am not bringing this up as a negative regarding past or future leadership of 802.16, but rather to give the EC some insight into the group's future.

James Gilb