Re: [802SEC] Reminder - Closing Business - 802.19

John,

               IEEE 802.19 has one item for the closing agenda.  We have a press release for EC approval.  Here is the link for the document,

               https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/14/19-14-0052-00-0000-press-release.doc

               I mentioned at the Monday EC that we might request a Study Group; however, the current Interest Group has decided it needs a bit more time, so the plan is continue as an Interest Group and request Study Group formation in November.

Thanks,

Steve