From: Roger Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 14:33
To: Michael Lynch
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] FW: EC Closing Agenda Items

Mike,

If I understand correctly, the links to these two documents are as follows:

    802.18-14/0046r02: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/14/18-14-0046-02
    802.18-14/0048r02: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/14/18-14-0048-02

If if mistaken, please let me know.

Regards,

Roger

Michael Lynch wrote:

Resending as I just saw Paul’s instructions to send closing agenda items to the EC reflector, John D. and himself.

I am requesting that both of these documents be placed on the Consent Agenda.

Best regards,

Mike