[802SEC] 802 EC Privacy Recommendation SG web site and upcoming meetings

Dear EC,

A new web site has been setup with details about the recently created 802 EC Privacy Recommendation SG. The SG will hold teleconferences as stated on the web page:

http://www.ieee802.org/PrivRecsg/index.html

I’m planning to give presentations about the SG scope and status as well as gather input from the interested WGs at the upcoming September interim meetings in Ottawa (802.1/802.3) and Athens (802 Wireless).

As soon as a Mentor area document repository and email reflector are ready, a Call for Proposals will be issued and I will inform the EC.

Best regards,

Juan Carlos