[802SEC] Friendly reminder - IEEE 802.18 conference call on 8/20, beginning at 11:00 a.m. PDT/14:00 p.m. EDT.

Dear RR-TAG and EC,

A gentle reminder that IEEE 802.18, the Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group, will have a virtual meeting tomorrow, August 20th. The draft agenda Is on 802.18’s Mentor website as 18-14-0056-01,  “RR-TAG Agenda – Teleconference 20 August 2014

We will be having a special discussion under “Any other business” led by Mr. Mike Marcus. As some of you know he is concerned about the possibilities connected with commercial/private use of drones. Mr. Marcus’ blog comments can be found at: http://www.marcus-spectrum.com/Blog/files/drones814.html.

I am also sure that this meeting will go in to the procedures for these teleconferences in addition to the agenda items of this particular one.

Details about joining the conference call are contained in the agenda , DCN 18-14-0046-01, on Slides 3 and 4. A big thank you goes out to Peter Ecclesine of Cisco, for arranging the bridge.

Please direct any questions to either myself, or the 802.18 vice chair Rich Kennedy (rkennedy1000@gmail.com) or the 802.18 secretary Jay Holcomb (Jay.Holcomb@itron.com).

“See” you there tomorrow.

Best regards,

Mike