From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 2:04 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Maximizing Tutorial time on Monday and Tuesday during Plenary Sessions

Travel for a meeting starting on Monday often requires leaving on Sunday and sometimes on Saturday. I think that many would prefer to have one weekend impacted even if the impact eats deeper into the weekend rather than having two weekends impacted.  Therefore, it is better to move to start earlier having some meetings on Sunday rather than pushing Working Groups to meet on Friday morning.

Pat