Re: [802SEC] 801.15.7a PAR and CSD for consideration in San Antonio

Pat

I was not sure whether that could be done now or needed to wait for a revision.  We will plan on both a scope and title update of the standard to reflect the broadening to light communications assuming that IEEE staff has no issue with that.  We will also add data rate ranges.

Regards

Bob