[802SEC] reminder: March opening EC meeting scheduled for 8-9:30am

Dear EC members,

As agreed at our 08NOV2014 workshop, we will reduce the length of the opening EC by one hour, it will now be scheduled from 8-9:30am. This will give your groups more time to progress work on their various activities.  However, it will require all of the EC members to share much of the pro-forma (e.g., II's) information we covered during the opening EC meeting via email prior to the plenary session.  JohnD and I will be sending reminders well in advance of the meeting.

John and I drafted an example opening EC agenda that meets the 8-9:30 schedule, John, please share it with our colleagues for review and comment.  Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul