Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Meeting Free Waiver for 3GPP RAN Chair

Steve

I vote approve.

James Gilb

On 11/20/2014 12:13 PM, Shellhammer, Steve wrote:
Dear EC Members,

                Since we have invited the 3GPP RAN Chair to give a presentation to IEEE 802 at the all-802 Interim meeting in January, we would like to hold an EC electronic ballot to wave his registration fee.  Since 802 is hosting the January meeting EC approval is required.

Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me.

Regards,
Steve
Motion
======

Approve waiving of the January 2015 registration fee for the 3GPP RAN Chair, Dino Flore.

Move: Steve Shellhammer
Second: Bob Heile

Start of ballot: Thursday November 20, 2014
Close of ballot: Sunday November 30, 2014, 11:59PM AOE

======