[802SEC] 802.15.4n to Sponsor Ballot

Dear EC members

This is the report on the just completed 15.4n recirculation. Going into this recirc we had no remaining No votes but had made several editorial corrections and felt it worthwhile to have one more recirc while we were forming the Sponsor Ballot Pool since we had the time.  The results are:

# Voted: 108  (80.60% return)
Yes: 100
Abstain: 8 (7.41%)
No: 0

No comments were received. The conditions for the conditional approval to forward to sponsor ballot granted in San Antonio have been met.  As soon as the pool is formed and approved later this month, we will initiate sponsor ballot.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org