[802SEC] EC meetings for next week

Dear EC members,

The 802/SA task force will be held Thursday 10:30-noon.  The tentative agenda has two items;
a) update on public review policy development, Thompson, 15 minutes and
b) indemnification policy clarification status update, Nikolich, 5 minutes.
If you have additional items that you'd like to be considered during the task force meeting, please let me know.

The plenary venue space allocation meeting may be held Thursday morning 7-8AM, I need JonR to confirm.  I'm not sure when Jon would like to have the future venue planning meeting yet, we will update you when that is finalized.  I will also hold the 802 Chair open office hour Thursday 8-9AM.

Let me know if I've missed anything.

Regards,

--Paul